INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
To enter the draw, entrants must like the Instagram Giveaway post and tag 3 other Instagram users.
Prizes drawn at 12pm AWST on Saturday 13th April, 2019.
Gift cards can be used towards portfolio shoots, competition images and videos or concert images from 2019 or any previous years.
Gift cards do not cover shipping costs.
Gift cards are valid until 31st December 2019.
Dress Rehearsal Portrait Photography
• There is no obligation to purchase the images. You are welcome to have photos taken in all of your costumes and make up your mind after you have viewed the images online.
• Due to time restrictions, lighting and safety, parents will not be permitted to photograph their children in front of the professional backdrop.
• In theatres, copyright and child protection laws prevent patrons from photographing or videoing performers whilst they are on stage.
• While we aim to capture great images of every dancer on stage, this is not always possible due to equipment, lighting and positioning of the dancers and camera.
• You can pay securely and conveniently using PayPal or a Credit Card.
• Images are usually available from 24h hours after the final event.
• The galleries do not have expiry dates, we have unlimited storage, so images will be available for the foreseeable future.
• Images will print darker than they appear on your screen.
• Not all images are suitable to print.
• Printed images can be cropped prior to placing your order. We do not recommend cropping an image more than 40%. Cropping is not available on mobile devices.
• Postage for prints takes 2 to 3 weeks.
• For digital downloads, you will receive an email almost immediately with a link to download your order.
• Images are downloaded as a .zip file and may not be compatible with all mobile devices. We recommend using a computer for orders and downloads.
• If you want to print a specific size, email firstname.lastname@example.org as there may be other print sizes available or go with the digital download option. You can then print your images in any size at a print centre.
• All images are for personal use only. Paper/canvas prints cannot be reproduced or copied. Digital Download images can be emailed, saved, edited and uploaded to social media for non-commercial uses.
• Use of any images in websites, publicity, print media (flyers & posters) or advertising is not permitted without written consent. If you would like to use any images for these purposes, please email email@example.com
Refunds & Returns
• Unfortunately, if you purchased any digital images, we do not offer a refund. If you viewed your images online and accepted the terms of purchase, this signified that you were satisfied with the images photographed. Please make sure you are completely satisfied with your images and ensure the subject is in focus (not blurry).
• Once print order have been received, they are checked, edited and sent to the printers. Once this process is finalised, an order cannot be cancelled or refunded. If you have made an error in your order, please email us immediately.
• While we are not responsible for shipping, if printed items arrive damaged, they will be re-ordered.
• If printed items arrive with faulty or below standard printing, they will be edited and reordered. Images will print darker than they appear on your screen and not all images are suitable to print.
Concert & Competition USBs
• USBs may not be compatible with every model of TV or media player.
• If you are experiencing playback issues on your computer, transfer the files from the USB onto the hard drive.
"We have had the pleasure of using David Mueller for our Dance concerts since 2012. His eye for detail is amazing and being a dancer himself, he can anticipate the next movement in order to capture the best moments in every routine! Always professional and photos are delivered promptly. Highly recommend."
Kate Buchan - Owner/Director - Dance Etc