For Dancers, Students & Parents...
Q: If I have my photo taken on the backdrop, do I need to purchase the image?
A: Due to time restrictions, lighting and safety, parents will not be able to photograph their children in front of the professional backdrop. In most theatres, copyright and child protection laws prevent patrons from photographing performers whilst they are on stage.
Q: How can I pay for my prints?
A: You can pay securely and conveniently using PayPal or a Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Discovery are all accepted.)
Q: How long will the images be available for?
A: The galleries do not have expiry dates, we have unlimited storage, so images will be available for the foreseeable future.
Q: Why is postage so expensive?
A: There are two reasons for the high cost of postage;
- The images are printed and posted from the USA through a worldwide, high quality print centre,
- The prints are packaged and posted either in cardboard or in large tubes to ensure that the prints are not damaged during transit.
I aim to keep the cost of the prints low in order to balance with the postage charge. If you feel that the cost of postage is too high, or you would like to print them locally, please feel free to go with the Instant Download option. You can then print your images at any print centre (I recommend Officeworks).
Q: How long will it take for my prints to arrive?
A: Postage takes up to 3 weeks. For digital downloads, you will receive an email almost immediately with a link to download your order.
Q: I have a specific frame, but the sizes that are offered will not fit.
A: There are two possible solutions for this;- Email email@example.com as there may be other print sizes available,- Go with the Instant Download option. You can then print your images in any size at a print centre.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org as there may be other print sizes available,
- Go with the Instant Download option. You can then print your images in any size at a print centre.
Q: Is there a print guarantee?
A: Absolutely! We have a 100% print guarantee. What’s that mean? If you're ever unhappy with your prints or gifts, SmugMug will reprint or refund your order, whichever you prefer. Simply send an email to email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your order and we’ll help you out.
Q: Do you offer a refund on Digital Images?
A: Unfortunately if you purchased any digital images we do not offer a refund. If you viewed your images online and accepted the terms of purchase, this signified that you were satisfied with the images photographed. Please make sure you are completely satisfied with your images before purchasing any digital images. (You can zoom any image by clicking on it and you can view the images without the watermark in the cart.)
Q: Can I upload my digital images to social media?
A: Of course! They are your images now and you can use, upload or edit them in any way you like. Please tag us in any images so we can check out your handy work. @danceprophoto
- Images will print darker then they appear on your screen.
- Postage prices are set by Smugmug, not by DancePro Photography.
- All images are for personal use only. Paper/canvas prints cannot be reproduced or copied. SINGLE PHOTO DOWNLOAD (ORIGINAL) (PERSONAL) images can be emailed, saved, edited and uploaded to social media for non-commercial uses. Use of any images in websites, publicity, print media (flyers & posters) or advertising is not permitted without written consent. If you would like to use any images for these purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
"We have had the pleasure of using David Mueller for our Dance concerts since 2012. His eye for detail is amazing and being a dancer himself, he can anticipate the next movement in order to capture the best moments in every routine! Always professional and photos are delivered promptly. Highly recommend."
Kate Buchan - Owner/Director - Dance Etc